[Olsr-users] OLSR porting in Android problem

Monali Bhattacharya (spam-protected)
Mon Apr 5 09:03:46 CEST 2010

Hi, I'm trying to port the olsrd-0.5.6-r7-android.tgz in  a Android based OMAP board. The Board in having a ethernet port and WiFi is not enabled on it. Can anyone guide how can i make the olsr work in the ethernet port eth0. If I'm starting the olsrd i'm getting the error Segmentation fault. Please help.

Larsen & Toubro Limited
www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.