[Olsr-users] Where routing tables are stored

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Sep 21 12:30:54 CEST 2009

Am Mon September 21 2009 12:21:26 schrieb Tania Rubio Vergara:
> Hi everybody!
>
> My name is Tania and I working with olsr to do some test in adhoc routing.
> I would like to ask about some features: Where are the routing tables and
> so on stored? I mean, are there stored in some file or should i redirect
> the output of the olsrd command to a file ? For example, in aodv protocol,
> routing tables and the rest of the information is periodically stored in a
> file under /var/log directory. Thanks in advanced, I would appreciate any
> answer
1.) OLSRd has an internal store of routing entries, you can easily poll them
with an UDP socket through the txtinfo plugin
2.) OLSRd sets the kernel routing table, so you could just use "ip route list
table <routingtable-id>" if you configure OLSRd to put it's routing entries
into a table of it's own.

Henning Rogge

--
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE