[Olsr-users] Where routing tables are stored

Tania Rubio Vergara (spam-protected)
Mon Sep 21 12:21:26 CEST 2009

Hi everybody!

My name is Tania and I working with olsr to do some test in adhoc routing. I would like to ask about some features:
Where are the routing tables and so on stored? I mean, are there stored in some file or should i redirect the output of the olsrd command to a file ?
For example, in aodv protocol, routing tables and the rest of the information is periodically stored in a file under /var/log directory.
Thanks in advanced, I would appreciate any answer
Best Regards,
Tania