[Olsr-users] DSR protocol

L. Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Tue Oct 20 16:09:17 CEST 2009

On Oct 20, 2009, at 3:38 PM, Rogge Henning wrote:

> Maybe the "32 max nodes" information is outdated.

I also remember the "32 max" phrase. I think it must have come from
either an early wikipedia article or the early drafts. One way to
check it would be to get in contact with the IEEE. The other way to
check it would be to start 33+ nodes with open80211s.org ;-)

It would be really funny if the linux implementation turns out to beat
the predictions hehe :)
(reminds me of the OLSR.org story)

Nevertheless I believe that there *for*sure* will be limits of
802.11s. Especially since it is all in one broadcast domain (layer 2
mesh). But it would be interesting to find out the practical limits.

a.

---
there's no place like 127.0.0.1

(üäö)