[Olsr-users] Delay in 0.5.6-r6 tarball upload

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Oct 9 11:41:27 CEST 2009

Hello,

I'm sorry to tell you that the tarballs are still not uploaded. I don't have
access to the webserver, but I have relayed the tarballs to someone who has.

In the meantime you can use mercurial to get the code directly from our
repository:

> hg clone http://gredler.at/hg/olsrd-0.5.6/
> cd olsrd-0.5.6
> hg update OLSRD_0_5_6_R6

This three command will give you the 0.5.6-r6 release code. Exchanging
"OLSRD_0_5_6_R6" with "tip" will give you the most current stable code (it's
the same at the moment).