[Olsr-users] OLSRD 0.5.6-r6 released

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Oct 7 11:14:14 CEST 2009

Hello,

after long months of waiting and small bugfixes we just released the 0.5.6-r6
version. The mayor points of the release are:
- support for Google Android
- support for Debian/FreeBSD
- fixes for httpinfo, txtinfo and dotdraw plugin to prevent them blocking in
case of timed out outgoing connections

You will find the new release in our stable repository at
http://gredler.at/hg/olsrd-0.5.6/rev/e82f2218bcdf

We will upload the tarballs to our website this evening.

Henning

Full changelog for 0.5.6-r6:

Markus Kittenberg
- more RT-Netlink cleanups and fixes
- backport of timejump patch from TIP
- Add detection for vanishing interfaces to Linux netlink code

Sebastian Harl:
- add LISTEN parameter for httpinfo/txtinfo/dotdraw

Henning Rogge:
- convert httpinfo/txtinfo/dotdraw to nonblocking and autobuf to
  prevent blocking outgoing connections
- fix some bugs with lq-mult
- fix bug in duplicate set sequencenumber handling
- add Debian/KFreeBSD support (Thanks to Holger Levsen and friends for help)

John Hay:
- fixes for 64 Bit FreeBSD
- fixes for NetBSD

Sven-Ola:
- add makefile support for google android
- fix default olsrd.conf examples

Felix (OpenWRT NBD):
- fix bison problem for OpenWRT