[Olsr-users] Interesting syslog msgs when tap0 disappears

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Thu Oct 1 10:59:23 CEST 2009

if it realizes via rtnetlink that the interface "is removed/went down" it
doesn't (or at least i planned to code it so) try to remove the routes (as
they are already gone *G)

i will try to reproduce this,.. (but i'm a bit skeptic as i used quite
similar testcases when creating the patch,..)

regaqrds Markus