[Olsr-users] Specifying Hello Intervals and config files

Bhat, Ishwara (spam-protected)
Fri Nov 20 07:31:58 CET 2009

Hi,

If I need to specify hello timer value while starting the OLSRd what is
the best way?

I know that I can do it in the following ways:

1.	Specify -hint <seconds>  while starting OLSRd. Since I need to
specify my special config file, I will specify the command line as olsrd
-f /etc/myConfig.conf -hint 3 - tcint 15.

Question:

What happens now? All params will be picked from conf file and then the
specified ones (hint and tcint) will be taken from command line
arguments?

Please confirm the behavior.

2.	Have multiple olsr.conf files pertaining to each setting I
desire.

This would result in too many files. I do not prefer this.

Thanks,

Ishwar