[Olsr-users] New & Used Wifi stuff for sale

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Nov 10 20:56:16 CET 2009

Am Dienstag 10 November 2009 20:11:07 schrieb Robert Keyes:
> I hope this is appropriate for the list - I am not a dealer, I am just
> trying to raise some money. I've got a lot of stuff I can sell. Unused
This is a technical mailing list of the olsr.org project. Please don't use it
for buying or selling stuff. I don't think people in Africa or Europe will be
interesting in buying it. Use a local mailing list or a board, so you can
reach people which are near you (or at least in your country).

Henning Rogge