[Olsr-users] New & Used Wifi stuff for sale

Robert Keyes (spam-protected)
Tue Nov 10 20:11:07 CET 2009

I hope this is appropriate for the list - I am not a dealer, I am just
trying to raise some money. I've got a lot of stuff I can sell. Unused
Gateworks  Avila 2348-4 $195 each. Pacific wireless 2.4 ghz  9 dbI omni
antennas, unused. LMR-400 3' and 6' N-male patch cables $20 each.
Netgear WGT634U routers, used, $50 each. 700 Mhz Ubiqiti XR-7. Pacific
Wireless 7x6x2 outdoor enclosures, $20.

Much more, inquire for specific needs. Price is plus shipping, from Boston
area USA.