[Olsr-users] Current OLSR protocol

Charles Wyble (spam-protected)
Fri May 22 21:35:21 CEST 2009

ulf kypke wrote:
> hello damian, hello aaron, hello list,
> i will give my personal opinion on this as well,
> first, olsr is working fine, if you do not mix up old with new versions.
> second, batman is working fine as well and
> third, aaron, stop writing such a bullsh* and stop flaming on a mailinglist!

It's not flaming. It's not bullsh*

It's an accurate assessment of what has occured.

> if you have a problem with elektra, discuss and fix this with elektra
> privately and not on this list here.

It was appropriate to be discussed on this mailing list, as the question
was asked on the list.

> elektra was never producing fear, uncertainty, and doubt against olsrd.

Actually she was. :)

> she, as well as a lot of other people are doing there best, to improve
> meshnetworks and it is not a question which routing protocol is
> better, faster, or what ever.

Eh.... if that was the case then what was the reason for starting a new
project and not improving olsr? :)