[Olsr-users] Current OLSR protocol

ulf kypke (spam-protected)
Fri May 22 17:12:03 CEST 2009

hello damian, hello aaron, hello list,
i will give my personal opinion on this as well,
first, olsr is working fine, if you do not mix up old with new versions.
second, batman is working fine as well and
third, aaron, stop writing such a bullsh* and stop flaming on a mailinglist!
if you have a problem with elektra, discuss and fix this with elektra
privately and not on this list here.
elektra was never producing fear, uncertainty, and doubt against olsrd.
she, as well as a lot of other people are doing there best, to improve
meshnetworks and it is not a question which routing protocol is
better, faster, or what ever.

so far ulf

ps. it would be better to join to the wireless community weekend, to
work together on the olsr issues then writing such a crap!