[Olsr-users] Link Cost figures

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Wed May 13 15:46:11 CEST 2009

LQ/NLQ of 1.00/1.00 means that 100% of the packets sent by the neighbour are
received (LQ), and 100% of the packets this routers olsr sent itself where
received by the neighbour (NLQ)
an NLQ of 0.0 means that no packets are received, which of course is an
unuseable link
maybe the firewall on the other rotuer drops all the packets?
regards Markus

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 3:00 PM, Alex Masidlover <(spam-protected)