[Olsr-users] Path used in a source and destination pair for a specific time period in OLSR!

Vinicius da Cunha M. Borges (spam-protected)
Sat Jun 20 19:20:55 CEST 2009

Hi,

How can I get the path used by a destination-source pair to transmit data of
the NS-2 for a specific time period?  Is it possible to capture this
information? Since in this OLSR routing protocol, nodes do not have routing
information in your routing table from every node of the network and
therefore, the nodes need to use information from the MPR nodes. I am using
UM-OLSR (http://sourceforge.net/projects/um-olsr/)

I have tried to capture this information from a wireless trace of the NS, I
was trying to follow the hops in which a specific packet was passing, but I
didnĀ“t get it. Because the "packet id" is changed when it is sent for next
hop.

I need this information urgently. I am desperate! If anyone knows how to do
this, please tell me ASAP.

Best wishes,

Vinicius da Cunha Martins Borges, PhD Student
University of Coimbra (UoC)
Member of the Laboratory of Communications and Telematics (LCT)
Department of Informatics Engineering (DEI),
P.O. Polo II. 3030-290 Coimbra - Portugal