[Olsr-users] AHCP

Derek C (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 25 02:26:51 CET 2009

Hi OD,

You mentioned, last month, that you are automatically configuring your
node's IP addresses based on the MAC address (I think that's what you
mean).

Would you be able to detail how you do it?  (is it a shell script that
does it?).

I'm interesting it doing this too if possible to save on having to
allocate IPs manually - I'm interested to know how you base the IPs on the
MAC and know that you won't ever have IP duplication.

thanks,

Derek

--
Derek C