[Olsr-users] OLSR v0.5.6-r7 incompatible to v0.5.5 ??

Michael Rack (spam-protected)
Tue Dec 8 21:48:25 CET 2009

v0.5.5 works as expected. I think there was a change how it works.

The really confusing thing is, that 1 machine out of 6 works with
v0.5.6-r7 how it should.

Depends OLSR on the machines time? Because the systemtime is not synced
as i have seen now.

I attached a putty.log that shows the output in verbose 3.

I tested v0.5.6-r7 on a machine that have no backup-link. For a moment
of time, i was able to see the routes through the VPN. But olsr was
removing the routes in the same time.

I have not much time for testing. Because i have no testing environment
and have to test things on a production-system.

RESULT: I'm not able to use v0.5.6-r7 on production-system without a fix?

Liebe Grüße aus Freilassing,

Michael Rack
RSM Freilassing
--
RSM Freilassing                 Tel.: +49 8654 607110
Nocksteinstr. 13                Fax.: +49 8654 670438