[Olsr-users] OLSRd for simulations in ns-2.34

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Fri Dec 4 15:07:28 CET 2009

> Maybe this can help you... I don't know if the ETX-Implementation is good,
> noone of the OLSRd developers use simulators for our software.
>
> http://www.inf.ufrgs.br/~wlccordeiro/resources.html

ETX implementation is good enough for me, I've been working with that
code. I can't tell if it is completely coherent with the olsrd ETX
implementation, but anyway it is a working ETX implementation.

Anyway we are off-topic on this mailing list.

Saverio