[Olsr-users] Functionality of HNA when no OLSR link is established

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Dec 1 12:27:30 CET 2009

On Tue December 1 2009 12:08:10 (spam-protected) wrote:
> We are using the OLSR UNIK Linux version 0.5.6/R1.
>
> I understand the latest version is 0.5.6/R7.
>
> Is there a way to see if this issue has been handled in the releases
>  between R1 and R7?
If I remember it correctly we had an issue that HNAs were not timing out
correctly, but the route should still be gone if there is no route to the
target node.

Maybe there is a route to the target but it's really bad ?

But it might really be a good idea to test 0.5.6-R7. We had lot's of important
bug fixes, especially for the linux kernel routing code.

Henning Rogge
--
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE