[Olsr-users] Update on new stable version of OLSRd (0.5.6-r6)

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Aug 31 18:47:08 CEST 2009

Am Sonntag 23 August 2009 13:03:50 schrieb Henning Rogge:
> Hello,
>
> Another week and another set of patches from our bughunting sessions.
One week down, a single additional patch.

John Hay found a bug in the modified dotdraw plugin, thank's a lot for testing
and reporting John !

I think the current 0.5.6 tip is pretty good now, it would be good if as
many people as possible could test it. If there is no other bug report, we
will release Olsrd 0.5.6-r6 in a week.

Current 0.5.6-tip (changeset 1858):
http://gredler.at/hg/olsrd-0.5.6/rev/3a027aff3579

Henning Rogge