[Olsr-users] OLSR demo test setup with 5 nodes

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Wed Aug 19 09:53:13 CEST 2009

Am 19.08.2009, 05:15 Uhr, schrieb <(spam-protected)>:

> Hi All,
>
> I have 5 machines running the Fedora core 5. I have fitted the 3 NIC in
> each machine and connected to each otherwith cross cables.
> I have compiled and installed the olsrd (olsrd-0.5.6-r5) at each
> machine.
> Do we need any other physical device OR Software for making the demo so
> that we can show the demo with client and server (video/adudio chat)
if your video audio chat is unicast based (very likely), u need nothing
more.

just configure correct(unique) ip adresses on all interfaces.

and maybe test connectivity with simple icmp pings, or http transfers,
before trying do debug problems with your video/audio chat software.

--
lg Markus