[Olsr-users] question about HNA function

(spam-protected) (spam-protected)
Mon Aug 17 15:21:25 CEST 2009

Dear all
    I am a newbie for olsrd,I would like to ask some questions about
HNA function in olsrd. Currently,I try to implement the wireless mesh
network which consist of two sub networks. The wireless router has two
interfaces. One is used for communicating with other wireless router
by using olsrd application called mesh sub network. Another interface
is configured as AP mode to provide the connectivity to client
(laptop,PDA,etc.).The Client nodes are independent to move to all
wireless router and still keeping the same IPv6 address. In my
objective, I would like to use the HNA message to broadcast the
current location of clients in each wireless router in order to make a
route to the clients. The wireless routers have to detect the client's
address and put these address to HNA message dynamically. My question
is, how can I put the client's address to HNA message. I found some
documents stated that IP address will be kept in a local HNA table and
this set is implemented in src/local_hna_set.c. However, now I used
olsrd version 0.5.6 r5 and I cannot find the local_hna_set.c in this
version. Thank you very much for paying attention to my question.

Thank you very much

Adisorn Lert.