[Olsr-users] Managing Local Default Route offered as HNA 0.0.0.0 when healthy versus OLSR learned default route from mesh

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Mon Sep 22 11:48:50 CEST 2008

Hey,

you describe more or less the algo from the freifunk firmware. The reason
why dyngwplain plugin and policy routing table number exist in olsrd. You
may search for "policyrt" in these scripts:

http://ff-firmware.cvs.sourceforge.net/ff-firmware/ff-devel/freifunk-olsrd/usr/sbin/cron.minutely?view=markup
and
http://ff-firmware.cvs.sourceforge.net/ff-firmware/ff-devel/freifunk-olsrd/etc/init.d/S53olsrd?view=markup

// Sven-Ola