[Olsr-users] 0.5.6 Routes disappear after 4 mins of uptime, then all OK - suspect clock sync

Juliusz Chroboczek (spam-protected)
Sat Sep 20 18:32:58 CEST 2008

> if that monotonic clock func is necessary, we can backport.

It would be very helpful, especially if you feed your backport back
into OpenWRT.

> AFAIK also not avail in uclibc which may need some massaging too...

It's available in recent uclibc, but only when uclibc was compiled
against recent kernel headers (#ifdef __NR_clock_gettime).  Look in

  sysdeps/linux/common/clock_gettime.c

                                        Juliusz