[Olsr-users] 0.5.6 Routes disappear after 4 mins of uptime, then all OK - suspect clock sync

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Mon Sep 15 10:11:37 CEST 2008

Hey,

if that monotonic clock func is necessary, we can backport. AFAIK also not
avail in uclibc which may need some massaging too...

// Sven-Ola

"Juliusz Chroboczek" <(spam-protected)> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:(spam-protected)