[Olsr-users] Proposal: Use just one socket to send and receive messages on all interfaces

Joerg Pommnitz (spam-protected)
Wed Sep 10 13:24:53 CEST 2008

Which is exactly what I meant and why a way to specify which
interface to use for an outbound message is a requirement when
one wants to use only one socket for all olsr traffic (to get
back to my original proposal).

Are we in agreement?

--
Regards