[Olsr-users] XL routing protocol

Bob Keyes (spam-protected)
Mon Sep 1 08:46:18 CEST 2008

I don't know how many of you have seen this paper from a group at UCSD
(University of California at San Diego) which presents a new method of
discerning which route updates to forward to a given node.

http://ccr.sigcomm.org/online/files/p15-levchenko.pdf

Some of the content of the paper is stating the obvious, but other parts
of it are rather formal logic which I don't have the necessary skills to
interpret. I am giving it a close read to see what I can learn from it.

I am interested to read the opinions and reviews of some of the rest of
you. Does anything presented in this paper provide anything of value for
future versions of OLSR?

Regards,
Bob Keyes