[Olsr-users] Trying to get something working

Nathan VanderHorn (spam-protected)
Tue Nov 25 18:13:39 CET 2008

Hi, I am using OLSR with Ubuntu 8.04.  I simply have 2 machines running OLSR
using the default olsr.conf (with txtinfo plugin).  I am able to see the
OLSR hello messages via wireshark so I know that the packets are arriving,
however, OLSRd does not seem to register the messages - that is nothing is
listed in the txtinfo screen using the command - echo "all" | nc localhost
8080 -.

Is there something simple that I may be overlooking?

Thanks for the help,

Nate