[Olsr-users] Received HNA from NON SYM neighbor

Derek C (spam-protected)
Sun Nov 16 15:27:21 CET 2008

Hi all,

I'm still having problem getting a couple or a few test OLSRd boxes
routing correctly.  I was pretty sure if was a problem with madwifi and
hiding the adhoc ssid with the iwpriv commect but thats looking less and
less probable.

I'm seeing lots of these messages one the non-gateway nodes:

Received HNA from NON SYM neighbor X.XXX.XXX.XXX where that IP address is
the gateway OLSRd node and its advertising the 0.0.0.0/0 Hna4 route.

But sometimes it just works are my two non-gateway nodes get their default
route and work.

Can anyone think of a reason why this strangeness happens?

thanks very much

Derek

Derek C
In Ireland