[Olsr-users] olsrd with hidden ssid's?

Mark Kelly (spam-protected)
Fri Mar 7 04:41:10 CET 2008

Maybe I just need sleep.  I figured out the mac address filtering, but
apparently I didn't turn off the ssid on the other router.  turning it
off and my network is once again invisible to all the nodes.

My setup works fine with the ssid being broadcast.  Can anyone else
verify this? or tell me how to make it work with hidden ssid's?

port 698 is being forwarded, I don't think it would work with the ssid's
being turned on otherwise, and yep both nodes are using the same
broadcast address, at least according to ifconfig.