[Olsr-users] Mesh Networks Research Group

Juliusz Chroboczek (spam-protected)
Wed Jun 18 20:23:36 CEST 2008

Dear Mr. Gascón,

It is unfortunate that your web site reads as a marketing brochure for
your company's products.  After a few minutes browsing, I couldn't
find out any technical data other than the fact that you are selling
a double-band platform with at least one 600 mW radio.

In particular,

  - there's no information about the routing protocols that you use;
  - there's no information on how you integrate link diversity into
    your routing protocol (the one tricky bit with double-radio nodes);
  - there's no information about your time synchronisation protocol
    (if you're using NTP, then there's an obvious bootstrapping
    problem between the routing protocol and NTP, which you don't  mention);

More seriously, there is no information whatsoever about solutions
others than your own, not even a marketing comparison.

Considering that what you have is a marketing site for your company's
products, and not a very good one at that, I am not quite sure what it
is that you are offering that's relevant for this list.

Regards,

                                        Juliusz Chroboczek