[Olsr-users] Probleme with GTK interface (Unknown packet type)

PAtrick Gerber (spam-protected)
Tue Jun 3 19:08:53 CEST 2008

Hello all,

For my project I need a Qt  GUI for olsrd. So I will develop myself one Qt GUI based on the GTK one.
I have compiled the GTK GUI for testing the communication but very often I have the following error message:

Unknown packet type 201
Unknown packet type 202

Do you know why ? I think that the GUi version is not in accord with the olsrd version but I have compiled both from 0.5.5 source archive.
Do you have any idea for solve this probleme or do you have an Qt GUI or a lib for accessing olsrd by IPC ?

Thanks in advance for any help

K-pa

http://mail.yahoo.fr Yahoo! Mail