[Olsr-users] Maybe problem when disabling all olsr network interfaces

Joerg Pommnitz (spam-protected)
Wed Jul 2 11:29:54 CEST 2008

Hannes et all,
I'd like to tackle this problem, but I could use some guidance on
how to do this right. Your proposed patch fails, because it doesn't rerun
the route calculation at all when the last interface goes down.

I see two possible approaches:
1) keep the route calculation running: in this case we have to fix the
   problem I originally reported (e.g. stale information from the
   neighbourtable gets inserted into the TC table and never gets removed).
2) go with Hannes' patch, but flush all the information associated with a
   given interface when it goes down. This solution feels right, but I'm
   not sure how to implement this.

So please, would anybody familiar with the code suggest some way foreward?

--
Regards
       Joerg