[Olsr-users] Routing problems with multiple interfaces

Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Sun Jan 20 00:30:51 CET 2008

On Jan 17, 2008, at 10:31 AM, David Murray wrote:

> Does anyone have any suggestions at to where the problem might lie or
> how I could further define the problem? has anyone else has much
> experience with olsr and two wireless cards?

atheros madwifi driver? which version? which linux? ==> yes, *lots*
of other people experienced weird things with the atheros drivers in
linux (in ad-hoc mode!). So this might be the number 1 reason why you
see dropped packets.
STA mode or AP seems to work however.

a.