[Olsr-users] how to install olsrd secure plugin

Victor (spam-protected)
Tue Jan 8 21:48:08 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to install the olsrd secure plugin on a Linksys WRT54GL running
on Freifunk (actually have Kamikaze as well) and I'm a bit stuck. Is there a
howto somewhere? I've looked around and haven't found one though there are
lots of people talking about how they have it working. If there isn't a
howto somewhere, I'd be happy to write one up and post it since I need to
show other people how to do it once I get it working.

At the moment I've got the plugin installed (doing the usual ipkg install )
and I've also configured the /etc/olsrd.conf file accordingly. I;ve checked
that the key file is there and valid and I;ve installed the openssl library.
So what now?

Any help will be greatly appreciated,

Thanks

Victor