[Olsr-users] Multiple channels and OLSR works!

Benjamin Henrion (spam-protected)
Sun Feb 17 15:04:52 CET 2008

Hi,

I have tested OLSR with a special LinkQualityMult config in order to
force the route to consider the fastest link.

I have tested a network of 6 nodes with 2 foneras per node with an
ethernet cable in between, on channel 1 and 11, putting the default
LinkQualityMult for chan 1 to 0.1, for chan 11 to 0.2, and it works.

I have got some 700ko/sec traffic from node 1 to node 6.

Much faster then with single radios hopping.

I am trying to setup an OpenVZ machine with a much higher number of
nodes to see if my config scales.

--
Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-4148403