[Olsr-users] Received HNA from NON SYM neighbor

Derek C (spam-protected)
Sat Dec 6 21:26:22 CET 2008

Hi Aaron,

Sorry I didn't get back to you - I was too Lazy to find the fault (yet - I
will).

I know it was either my settings in the interface(s) part of olsrd.conf OR
it was turning the fisheye switches on.

I did go for OLSRd for my deployment and, so far, its working really well.

I am planning (hopeful) of having a large mesh network (>100 nodes) and
that's why I was adjusting (up) the settings for the wireless interfaces
in olsrd.conf - I think I'll need to re-visit this soon.  Currently I have
less that 10 units up and running and all is ok with the default settings
(no directives in the interfaces section in olsrd.conf).

I will update the list when I work out more

and thanks for all the help so far

Derek

On Tue, November 25, 2008 7:43 am, L. Aaron Kaplan wrote:

> On Nov 25, 2008, at 12:42 AM, Derek C wrote:
>

>> Hi Aaron,
>>

>> On my testing now (cut-down olsrd.conf) BOTH dyn_gw AND Hna4 work - no
>> problem here - it was something else.
>>
> wow, ok...
>

>> I'll probably get back to you tomorrow evening with more info
>>

> yes, please - I am curious what it was.
>

> a.

Derek C
In Ireland