[Olsr-users] OLSR routing (howto?)

Derek C (spam-protected)
Wed Aug 6 16:08:22 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I've got OLSRd running on two test boards (one active radio card per
board).  Something good is happening - I have the httpinfo module loaded
and I can view the links between the two boards via the "Links/Topology"
page.

I haven't worked out routing yet though.  On the "Routes" page nothing shows.

On the 1st board I have a default route set (route via the ethernet port)
and its got access to the Internet fine.

On both olsrd configuration I have "0.0.0.0   0.0.0.0" in the Hna4 section
(as well as my local 1.6.XXX.XXX network which seems wrong as it would be
covered by the 0.0.0.0 entry?).

I also have the olsrd_dyn_gw plugin loaded.

Sorry about this as I'd say my routing problem is probably an RTFM issue
but thanks for any advice!

Derek

Derek C
In Ireland