[Olsr-users] OLSRd plugins

Derek C (spam-protected)
Tue Aug 5 15:38:52 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I'm trying to get a test OLSRd MESH setup.  For testing I'm using PC
engines WRAP boards (x86 platform) and the latest trunk openwrt.

I've got a problem where I can't get olsrd to start unless I comment out
all the "LoadPlugin" sections.  I also can't find the dynamic plugins
(like olsrd_arprefresh.so.0.1) anywhere in the openwrt filesystem.

I've tried selecting olsrd as both "module" ("m" in the .config file) or
compiled in ("y" in the .config file) in the openwrt .config file before I
do the make world.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong - needless to say I'm a newbe with olsrd.

thanks for any help

Derek

--
Derek C