[Olsr-users] Dual Mode Operation: One WLAN interface for both 801.11 infrastructure & OLSR?

Rajesh Narayanan (spam-protected)
Wed Sep 5 11:46:23 CEST 2007

Definitely not comfy doing kernel debugging so not going to venture into it.
Main intention was to look at some of the possibilities with multi-bss
feature. definitely buggy but tons of potential.

Thanks for the Tip. I realized that ADHOC before AP was a bug and not a
feature :).. also will look into the madwifi patches its not easy for me to
add patches as i do not control the buildroot..

either way, ill post more observations/notes as i encounter them

Thanks,
rajesh.