[Olsr-users] Does tc-prio really work as advertised?

Joerg Pommnitz (spam-protected)
Mon Nov 26 11:14:15 CET 2007

Hello Sven-Ola,
well, yes this is basically what I meant with " I can work around this problem with filters, but I
 don't think that this is the correct solution.". What I really wanted to achieve is to raise some awarness that the prio qdisc in Linux might be completely broken (I still can' quite believe this).

Unfortunately nobody on the linux-netdev list felt the need to reply. So, can somebody here confirm that the prio-qdisc works as advertised and that setting the TOS to 0x10 in Linux has any effect at all?

Thanks in advance
  Joerg

      Jetzt Mails schnell in einem Vorschaufenster überfliegen. Dies und viel mehr bietet das neue Yahoo! Mail - www.yahoo.de/mail