[Olsr-users] OLSR Pro Active autoconfig news?

Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Fri Nov 16 21:22:46 CET 2007

On Nov 16, 2007, at 9:12 PM, Alex . wrote:

>> In the end I will only ask you to publicly show in front of the olsr
>> coders community that your solution is good and your solution has to
>> go thru bernd's quality assurance.
>> Your solution should *work in practice* and be tested. The whole
>> thing is pretty informal but there is a strong focus on good code and
>> demonstrated functionality.
>
> Unfortunaltely, I wouldn't be able to contribute at that technical
> level though, i was rather trying to see if a cash incensitive could
> push autoconfig out the door a bit faster :-)
> But if all this is already in place, i guess it just needs the right
> solution at the right time... Roar? ;-D

alex, if nobody makes a run for *some* ip autoconfig solution soon,
then I am going
to do it (and the cash for autoconfig is burned/goes back to our
sponsors/get used differently).
I want to move olsr-ng into the finishing line soon.
-> Roar, hurry up :)

a.