[OLSR-users] Configuring MANET Routers

Patrick McCarty (spam-protected)
Fri May 4 18:34:36 CEST 2007

Ben,

If I understand your question correctly, then yes, it can do that.

Does this diagram represent what you are attempting?

[Net A] <---> [Router A] <-- LOCAL SUBNET --> [Router B] <---> [Net B]

If both Routers are running olsr, they can advertise their other
routes and make them available to the other network.

Check out the HNA directive in the conf file, and configure each
router to know about "it's own" routes. That information will be
distributed to other nodes participating in the MANET.

-- patrick