[OLSR-users] OLSR secure plugin information

Graziano Liberati (spam-protected)
Wed May 2 10:13:37 CEST 2007

Hi, my name is Graziano Liberati, I am new in this ML.
I am from Italy and I am using the secure plugin to secure a mesh net based on
the freifunk firmware and Linksys WRT-54GL routers.
I have a problem with neighbor nodes, if a node goes down it is needed so long
time (more than one hour) for the other one to delete the entry in the
timestamp database, I would like to decrease the time needed to do it. Is
there any param that allow this task? Otherwise what is best suited way to
reach my scope?

Best regards.
--
Graziano 'FreeJay' Liberati