[OLSR-users] Olsr and Win Vista

vladan grubesic (spam-protected)
Mon Mar 19 21:43:21 CET 2007

Hi there,

I am a rookie from Croatia, and I have a question.

When I try to run OLSR on MS Windows Vista, I get the following note in
output window:

 *** olsr.org - 0.4.10 ***
 Build date: Jan  4 2006
 http://www.olsr.org

Parsing file: "C:\Users\Blade\AppData\Local\Temp\GNUD910.tmp"
Httpinfo olsrd plugin 0.1 by Andreas Třnnesen
SetIpForwardEntry() = 000000a0, One or more arguments are not correct.
CreateIpForwardEntry() = 000000a0, One or more arguments are not correct.
SetIpForwardEntry() = 000000a0, One or more arguments are not correct.
CreateIpForwardEntry() = 000000a0, One or more arguments are not correct.
DeleteIpForwardEntry() = 00000490, Element not found.
DeleteIpForwardEntry() = 00000490, Element not found.

And can't get it to work.

So, if somebody knows what it means and knows how to solve this pleas
conntact me.

Tnx. Cheers.