[Olsr-users] Regarding 3+ radio mesh routing nodes

Benjamin Henrion (spam-protected)
Thu Jun 7 12:44:42 CEST 2007

Which typical weights to do you put on eth0, eth1 and eth2, eth0 being
the ethernet, eth1 the 2.4Ghz radio and eth2 the 5Ghz radio?

If you could draw a schema of your whole installation, that would be nice too.

--
Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-4148403