[OLSR-users] Multi-Radio Multi-Channel support in OLSR???

Rajesh Narayanan (spam-protected)
Wed Jan 31 16:19:37 CET 2007

tim,

maybe i sounded rude in my previous post so I apologise, and maybe I dont
know as much as you either. My only argument against your point is that you
cannot discount a technology just because it has technical issues that
cannot be overcome and made viable.

I say it again, MCMR is not a silver bullet. But any limitations are to be
studied and maybe based on our experiences someone may come in to make the
inherent system better by reducing bleed-overs and attenuation or whatever
the true nature of the problem is.

rgds,
rajesh