[OLSR-users] Multi-Radio Multi-Channel support in OLSR???

Rajesh Narayanan (spam-protected)
Wed Jan 31 16:07:59 CET 2007

I agree and which is why the challenge is that any channel allocation be
such that it uses as widely separated channels as possible for multiple
radios within the same system.

The intention of this thread is not to claim MCMR as a silver bullet for all
our communication needs but to foster dicussions on this subject.