[OLSR-users] Multi-Radio Multi-Channel support in OLSR???

List Receiver (spam-protected)
Tue Jan 30 23:26:22 CET 2007

I, personally, only think it's different if you intelligently use two
radio links in an ECMP-type scenario to create a full-duplex link, ala
MeshDynamics.  There's been some discussion about this in the CuWireless
forum as well, but none of the devs there think full-duplex helps much.
I think it would do wonders for throughput and robustness of mesh
networks that have hundreds of nodes.

If you use OLSR stock in an ECMP environment, there are zero gains,
other than the ability to sustain an individual radio failure.  That's
not enough of a reason to use it, though.