[OLSR-users] Anyone tried two nodes with internet connection?

Rajesh Narayanan (spam-protected)
Wed Jan 10 22:09:54 CET 2007

Hi,

My apologies if I am repeating myself..

Some configuration on Node1.
The WAN (vlan1) interface is on the 10.33.176.0/24 network. And whether OLSR
is running or not, the default route is:

0.0.0.0         10.33.176.1     0.0.0.0         UG    0      0        0
vlan1
Now the HNA configuration in the olsrd.conf looks like
Hna4 {
        0.0.0.0         0.0.0.0
}

So when Node2 advertises itself as a route to reach the internet (it gets
added below the above route. Now even if the above route fails, it stays in
the route table and so the router forces all pings to go via this route
rather than the OLSR route.

Thanks,
Rajesh.