[OLSR-users] Anyone tried two nodes with internet connection?

Rajesh Narayanan (spam-protected)
Wed Jan 10 21:15:13 CET 2007

Well, thats right and exactly the problem I am having.
Even when the pings do not go through via the static route, the router does
not route the pings via the route introduced by the OLSR. But when I
manually remove the static route, the pings are successful.

My question is that this process should be transparent to the user. I should
not need to go remove the static route so that I can reach via the olsr
route.

Dont you think?

Thanks,
Rajesh.